June 20, 2011

Have I been abducted?

I found this on a web site about abductions; a test that could indicate that you have been abducted :-) Well, here are my answers in blue.

Ask yourself if you . . .

1. Have had missing or lost time of any length, especially one hour or more.
Yes

2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
Yes, at least three times

3. Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them. Especially if you have an emotional reaction to them. (i.e. small scoop indentation, straight line scar, scars in roof of mouth. in nose, behind or in ears, or genitals, etc.
Yes, I have had scratches, a triangular marking on my stomach, stickmarks on my foot, bulbs on hands and in roof of mouth. My daughter has 3 bulbs behind one ear.

4. Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
No, not that I remember

5. Have a memory of flying through the air that could not be a dream.
Well, I have dreamed about flyging through the air...

6. Have a "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: alien face, examination, needle, table, strange baby, etc.)
Yes, I don't like alien faces and I am scared of knifes. I have dreamed about meeting children that not were mine, although they said so...

7. Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
No

8. Have had dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
Yes, I have had dreams about UFOs - but not about aliens

9. Have had a UFO sighting or sightings in your life.
Yes, three times and always with another witness

10. Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
Yes

11. Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, without knowing where this compulsion came from.
Yes

12. Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
Yes,  especially since 2008

13. For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (Pregnant, and then not)
Well, I have experienced some problems here...

14. Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. upside down in bed, or in your car)
Yes, as I child I woke up under my bed once and thought it was very strange. Don't know how I got there.

15. Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
No

16. Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
If "startled" means "scared"; my answer is yes

17. Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
Yes!!!

18. Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
Yes, I don't like spiders and low frequency sounds.

19. Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
Yes

20. Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
No, not that I know

21. Have awoken with marks, burns or bruises that appeared during the night with no explanation on how you could have possibly received them.
Yes, but most of the time I get them while I'm awake

22. Have had someone in your life that claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
Yes, I have had witness with me when I have been seeing UFOs

23. Have had, at any time, blood or an unusual stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
Yes, I had lot of problems with noose bleed when I was younger, and during 1997. My daugher has found a small blood mark on her night dress at her neck - but no wound at her skin...


24. Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot, or an extreme aversion towards the subject.
Yes

25. Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
Well yes, but not to an totally unknown are

26. Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
Yes, my daughter too

27. Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall
No

28. Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there
No

29. Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
Yes, but that was while I lived over an EMF-lab... and (I almost forgot) in 1998 when I got problems with my ears and had nausea.

30. Have had unusual nosebleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nosebleed.
Yes, many times in my childhood. My father have had same problem...

31. Have awoken with soreness in your genitals that cannot be explained.
Yes, I wake up feeling like a torpedo came in to my "behind" and travelled all the way up to my stomach. Real painfull! Happened twice during 2008-2009 when I had real problems with hauntings

32. Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
Yes, I have had neck- and back problems for many years

33. Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
Yes!

34. Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
Yes

35. Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
Yes, in 1997

36. Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
Yes, as long as I can remember I have had it. Now I have started to block it out and it seems to work and since I started that the ringning had changed...

37. Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
No, but I don't like dentists and I am afraid of knifes...

38. Have insomnia or sleep disorders that are puzzling to you.
Yes, I used to... but not now

39. Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.
Yes. In the 90is I tried regression, but nothing happended... until that night. I dreamed that a doctor was cutting in my arm and that I died. Was it in another life, I don't know... I have also dreamed about getting implants in my arm and needles put up in my upper mouth...

40. Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.
Yes

41. Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
Yes :-)

42. Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.
Yes

43. Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.
Well yes, maybe addited to candy... :-)

44. Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.
No

45. Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.
No, not afraid of my closet - because I had no in my room. But I was extremly afraid of darkness. My daughter was afraid of her closet during 2008-2009...

46. Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as a mysterious "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something" important you must do).
Well, I am divorced... and I think I have given up thoughts about finding Mr Right...

47. Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
Yes

48. Have a difficult time trusting other people; Especially authority figures.
Yes

49. Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
Yes, I have been dreaming about water, fire and darkness...

50. Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
Yes, but I don't care about that. If someone tries to stop me, I will just try harder :-) I always been like that.

51. Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
Well, yes...

52. Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment