June 19, 2011

The RH factor

When all strange thing started to happen in 2008 I started searching for information on Internet. And I started to read a lot about UFOs and aliens. That's when I read about my blood type and the connection with that and other strange events.

In 1987 I was told that I had the blood type RH- 0. The RH factor is the Rhesus (rhesus as in monkey) blood factor. If your blood tests positive for this, you have the factor in your blood. If you test negative, you do not have the factor in your blood. The RH factor is a protein found in the human blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey. My father also was RH-negative.

I have read that most people, about 85 percent, have RH-positive blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 percent of humans have RH-negative blood. If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years.

There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago. And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people.

Northern Spain and Southern France is where you can find some of the highest concentration of the RH-negative factor in the Basque people. If the RH-negative factor is a ‘normal’ presentation of blood, then why is there a problem when a mother of the RH-negative blood group gives birth to an RH-positive blood group baby. This Hemolytic disease, actually an allergic reaction, can cause death when the two different blood groups are mingled during pregnancy. When the antigenic substances attack the negative blood group it can destroy the blood cells. So why does the human body produce antigens to this blood type? Some people suggest that the blood group is alien...

There are certain similairites that occur to those having RH-negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes
I have blue eyes, but they change.

2. True red or reddish hair
Yes, I have a bit reddish in my hair.

3. Low pulse rate
Yes, I have been told I have that. 

4. Low blood pressure
Yes, I had that until 2008...

5. Keen sight or hearing
Yes, I had that since 1998...

6. ESP
Yes.

7. Extra rib or vertabrae
No, not that I know.

8. UFO connections
Yes, have seen UFOs 1977, 1978 and 2008.

9. Love of space and science
Yes.

10. A sense of not belonging to the human race
No, I haven't had those thoughts. But maybe I have been feeling a bit different...

11. Piercing eyes
No. I have only been told that I have very beautiful eyes  ;-)

12. Para-normal occurrences
Yes!

13. Physic dreams
Yes!

14. Truth seekers
Yes!

15. Desire for higher wisdom
Yes.

16. Empathetic illnesses
Yes.

17. Deep compassion for fate of mankind
Well yes, I think a lot about the future and what will happen to mankind...


18. A sense of a 'mission' in life
Yes.

19. Physic abilities
Yes.

20. Unexplained scars on body
Yes!

21. Capability to disrupt electrical appliances
Yes, this has happened a lot. It comes in periods, not always.

22. Alien contacts
Well I still don't know. I haven't seen them while awake, but I have dreamed about them - or wasn't it dreams?

I've also heard that Erich von Däniken also is RH-negative, when I was a teenager I loved his books.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not 100% sure what my blood type is. My identical twin sister is A+ (although there are some differences between her and I) and am pretty sure I am A+ (am going to have to confirm this via blood test results); however, I happen to have most of these traits (not sure about the extra rib or vertebrae, even with the electrical appliances.

    ReplyDelete