January 20, 2012

My turn - new scratch mark today...

I haven't had any scratch marks for a long time, but today I woke up with a small one on my right hand.

Why always on my right hand? I guess that 95 percent of all scratches have been on my right side. Strange.

But I wasn't surpriced that I got it now. I guess there are two reasons:

  • I have been more active here on this blog and I have written about my daughters (alien) dream.
  • I have had problems with my new boss at work which has made me very frustrated. Tonight I have been thinking about it a lot and I could hardly sleep. And I know strong feelings, like anger and frustration for example, makes my aura weaker and more vulnerable for these kind of attacs.
I am glad it's friday, I really need some time for relaxition.

No comments:

Post a Comment