November 10, 2013

Interesting abduction researcher

Have you heard about Ph.D David M. Jacobs? He is Associate Professor of History at Temple University specializing in twentieth century American history and culture. In the mid 1960's he began researching the controversy over unidentified flying objects in America.  Since 1973 he has continued to devote most of his professional and personal energies to researching the UFO phenomenon in general, and the abduction phenomenon in particular. He has conducted over 750 hypnotic regressions with over 125 abductees. Today Dr. Jacobs is one of the foremost UFO abduction researchers worldwide. As a result of his extensive primary research, he has developed the first scientific typology of the abduction experience.

Watch this!
 

 Update November 13th, 2013:
Today  at lunch time I watched another video with  David Jacobs, that my friend Sandra has written to me about. It was really disturbing what he talked about. 3-4 hours later I got a scratch mark on my left thumb. It's not often I get that now so I guess it's a connection to the video. I guess "someone" does'nt want me to dig into this...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment