March 18, 2014

Owl outside my window

Mike Clelland has written a lot about owls. I have never thought about it before, but I have had them around me too.


This owl used to sit outside my bedroom window in 1987 when my family had that country house. We sold it a couple of years ago, but I think that lot of strange stuff went on there during my childhood.

My mother recently told me that she used to hear strange noices there during the nights, like from an underground engine.

I remember once when I found out that my father had slept with a poker under his bed when he spend a night there alone. Was he afraid of thieves or something else? He was a strong and healthy man, working as an engineer and he didn't believe in strange stuff. But after he had died my mum told me that he was haunted by strange nightmares. He could scream at night that "they" were trying to kill him. It is sad that we never talked about it - what he was scared about. We both have the same blood type; RH- 0. Maybe we shared similar strange experiences too?

My older brother was attacked by owls one night outside the house. He used to have nightmares too, but mostly at home. And he watched that UFO with me twice in 1977 and 1978. He even took pictures of them. I don't know how he is doing now, because we haven't talked to each other for many years.

And myself? Well you already know that I have had nightmares, strange visits in my home, scratch marks, puncture marks, strange bruises, weird ringings in the ears and - I have seen UFOs three times. And so this owl outside my bedroom window.  And the same year as I took this picture (1987) I got my first strange scratch mark on my cheek.

Later, during 2008-2009, I did some EVP recordings during the night in my new apartment and - I could hear an owl! Inside my apartment! Just a year ago I could hear an owl here in my room, in my new apartment, in the middle of the day. Weird.

2 comments:

  1. Eva,

    I remember reading this when it came out back in 2015. Re-reading it now I am struck by how relevant it all is to my ongoing owl research. I don't understand the connection - Just I know there is a connection!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike for your comment. Well it sure is interesting. And for me it's like these events come and go with sometimes many years between. Right now it has been calm for a long time, no ear ringings, no body marks, no nightmares or "visitors". It just feel so good! :-)

      Delete