June 19, 2016

Waking up with strange sounds again

Tonight it happend again. I had a dream and suddenly I became aware that I was waking up. But the next second I found myself in another dream, in another place. I was laying on a kitchen floor, looking up on a cupboard, wondering where the h_ll I was. As soon as I found myself there I also heard the noise from a refrigerator. I knew it was just a dream and as I continued waking up the sound from the refrigerator went away. Then it was like I moved back and forward, from the dream to the reality and the noise from the refrigerator followed the dream. It was so strange.

Lately this has happened more often. Once I felt like I was stuck in dream, it was so real and I really tried hard to wake up. When I couldn't I thought that I have had a stroke or was loosing my mind. It was so scary, not beeing able to come back to the reality.

Another night I woke up in a strange state where I knew where I was (at home) but it was like I drifted in and out in time. I knew I was in my bed but as soon as I "drifted away" I could hear someone working in my kitchen. And I could controll and change my "state" by will.

Sometimes I get afraid, because I wonder if it's possible to get stuck in that other state/time. What will happen to me then? Is it some kind of astral travelling that I'm doing?

Yesterday an old nightmare became true. A dream that has been haunting me for at least ten years. In the dream I am inside our old family country house and a huge excavator is tearing the whole house down. In the dream I always run down to the sea and swim away. In real life my brother forced my father to give this country house to him, just before he died. And yesterday I found out that my brother has teared that house down, with a excavator... Everything is gone. So I guess the nightmare became true. Maybe that dream will stop haunting me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment